How are you today? I hope you're all doing fantastic. :) Because doing fantastic is really nice. Do you ever have one of those days when you're just really smiley for no real reason. You wake up and you're just like, "Today is a good day."
I like good days and I like being happy. Being happy is a nice feeling.
So for no real reason, in no particular order, I've decided to compile a list of some of the little things that make me happy. ^.^
- The smell after it rains.
- Rain itself.
- When someone tells me I look nice today.
- The warmth from the sun on my face.
- Getting together with friends.
- When I give someone something and they really like it.
- Listening to music.
- Being creative.
- Watching a movie with my little sisters.
- Watching Doctor Who as a family.
- Chicken. Barbecued. Roasted. In a stew. Baked.
- Pretty pictures.
- Days at the beach.
- When my makeup actually looks good.
- Finding out that someone has commented on or followed my blog.
- Taking pictures.
- Birds chirping outside.
- When my favourite song comes on the radio.
- Remembering happy memories.
- Time to think.
- Coke floats.
- A good book.
- Discovering a new band or singer.
- Countdowns to things I'm excited for.
- Plaid shirts with skinny jeans.
- When someone goes out of their way to do something nice for me.
- When people text, call or message me first.
- Getting a good grade on an assignment.
What makes you happy? :)
Song of the Day
I felt like this song would be appropriate. :)
I came across this video as an ad while searching for the "Happy" song and it was way too good not to share. Anyone who's short like me, you'll get this.