Monday, September 28, 2015

Awenda 2015

Hello Lovelies!

     I don't know if I've ever done a post on any of my trips to Awenda, but if I haven't, I'm truly sorry. It's a beautiful campground up near Midland. My family and I have camped there for years and we try to go every summer. Because of my Grandpa dying last summer, we didn't get to go, and it was beginning to look like we wouldn't be able to squeak it in this year either, but we did! Enjoy some pictures of what I think it one of Ontario's prettiest places.

Sunset by the beach on the first night.


Throwing in some of Canada's history here.


Camp fire.

We camp in style. Spicy dried sausage and Havarti cheese. 

The underside of the trees at night.

This little guy was running around outside our tent early one
morning and so I ran outside to grab some pictures of him.
He was young, only a few months old.

He had his breakfast...

then we had ours!

Hiking.

This gives you an indication of just how bright my flash is.

Golden hour on this second night. This is what I think of
when I think of Canada.


Cool perspective.
If you ever come to Canada looking for a place to camp, I strongly recommend this place.

2 comments:

  1. Your photography of the place is astounding! My favorites of this are the third picture and the one with the fire. O-O ;D

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love it there and I hope I was able to do it justice. ^^

      Delete