Monday, September 21, 2015

Canadian National Exhibition

Hello Lovelies!

School's only been here two weeks and I'm already looking forward to it being over. But, at the same time, I'm working my butt off so I can bump my average from 93.6% to 95%, because it means I get more scholarship money from the universities I'm looking at..


Anyways, that's completely besides the point of this post. I wanted to show you all some pictures from the CNE, a Canadian over-glorified fall fair that is actually a lot of fun. Enjoy.



I like this picture a whole bunch.




Mooo.






HE'S SO CUTE. I want one.


2 comments:

  1. Canadian fairs look so much more interesting that the fairs where I live-- it's much more colorful! That dog though-- HIS EYES. <3 I pretty much kind of want school to be over and let it just be back to summer, ugh, but meh.

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly love the colour. It's really quite spectacular.
      I KNOW!! He's got the most adorable old man eyes.

      Delete