Ladies and Gentlemen,
We interrupt your regularly scheduled Alphabet Soup to bring you this special post!
I have been nominated for the Liebster Award! Yay! Thank you to Freya from A Teenager's Guide to the Galaxy for nominating me! :)
The Rules (cause everything has to have some sort of rules to work properly)
1. Link the blogger that nominated you
2. Answer the 11 questions they have written for you
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers who you think deserve the award
5. Post 11 questions for your nominees
1. If you could be any character from a book, who would you be, and why?
No joke, I spent an hour trying to find an answer to this question. I think I have finally concluded that I would be Anne Shirley. There are a few reasons I'd like to be her. She's creative, imaginative, loyal, kind and competitive. She has people who love her and really care about her: Marilla and Matthew, Diana, Ms. Stacy, and Gilbert. Her love story is pretty neat. She lived her life fully and ended up being very happy, even though she had many reasons to be sad. She got to live out some of her dreams. She might not have been part of an epic adventure, but she had an amazing, wonderful life.
2. What is your favourite meal?
BBB. Bacon, Bagel Breakfast. My family has started this tradition where once a month, we buy like two pounds of bacon, bunch of bagels and lots of different types of fruit and have a big breakfast.
Or a chicken burger from McDonald's with fries. I know that sounds incredibly gross but I actually love them.
3. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Part of it I would donate to a charity. Part of it I would use to travel. Part of it I would set aside for savings and my future, whatever that entails.
4. Where is your favourite place?
My Grandparent's farm. They're currently selling it though. :( Which means I'll have to find a new favourite place soon.
5. If you could travel to any country, where would you go?
Australia or England.
6. What is your favourite thing about summer?
Gahh! Such a hard question! Probably the socialness of it all. I see my friends much more in the summer and do so many more things than throughout the year and I love it.
7. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging for a few reasons. The one of the main reasons however was that I wanted to have a place where no one knew me where I could be myself. No one would tell me that I was acting immature when I fan-girled. No one could tell me I wasn't being myself (an academic, driven, practical, always smiling good girl in soooo many people's eyes). I could be whoever I wanted to be and people would accept me as who I actually was. Haha, that sounded quite emosh! Another main reason was that I had heard a lot about the "blogosphere" and I wanted to be part of it! I wanted to "meet" people who had similar interests and thought it would be really cool to join a community, which it is. :)
8. What was your favourite film as a kid?
Winnie the Pooh!! I loved Tigger. I have a giant stuffed Tigger on my bed.
9. Do you prefer the city or the countryside?
Yet another hard question. I love the city because it's super diverse and I love the times when I get to spend the day there. But then I love the countryside because it's really peaceful. I love being able to hear nothing but the birds and the wind in the trees. I think I'm going to have to go with countryside. I love the city, but I'd never want to live there permanently; I'd always come back to the country.
10. How would your perfect weekend go?
I don't know if everyone counts Friday evening as a weekend, but I'm counting it here. :) Friday night, I'd do something with maybe eightish friends? Movie, Laser Quest, just hang out, something like that. Saturday, I'd sleep in late. I'd spend the afternoon reading, songwriting/playing guitar/singing and hanging out with family. Saturday evening, we'd have family friends over and play boardgames (preferably Settlers of Catan) and eat as much junk food as humanly possible. Sleep in Sunday morning, have a friend over in the afternoon, then spend the evening Netflix binging or Tumblring, basically being a bum.
11. What is your favourite personality trait?
In others it's probably loyalty. In myself, creativity.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I have a gecko named Sandi.
- I hate tomatoes.
- My favourite season is fall.
- I have never read Harry Potter or seen the movies.
- When I was younger, my cousins and I made up a secret language called 'Martin Launge (our attempt at spelling Martian Language) with over 200 words. We still talk to each other in it sometimes.
- My favourite t-shirt is a brown box cut t-shirt that says Boston on it.
- I am 5' 2", the shortest out of all my friends.
- I've kept a journal since I was seven.
- I love the rain with a passion.
- Connor Franta and Superwoman are currently my two favourite youtubers.
- I don't think I'd be able to live without music.
Lyn from LynLovesWolves
Andrea from Sempiternal Reader
Rhiannon from A Little Red Notebook
- If money wasn't an object, what would you do?
- What is your favourite book and why?
- If you could spend the day with anyone (has to be a real person) throughout all of history, what would you do and what would you talk about?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What five songs would be on the soundtrack to your life?
- (I'm stealing Freya's here ^^) Why did you start blogging?
- If you could be invisible for one day, what would you do?
- What is your favourite thing to do with friends?
- Most embarrassing childhood moment?
- If you could live in any fictional universe, what would it be and why?
- Fashion or comfort?