Friday, June 19, 2015

Summer Blogging, had me a blast.

Hello Lovelies!

So summer is here and I'm very excited. I'm FREEEE!



Anyways, I've been looking at my blog and thinking, what can I do maybe a little differently over the summer?

I've had some ideas and I'd love your guys input, y'know, since you're the ones who'll be reading it.

First, I was thinking of introducing a "DIYFridays" thing over the summer. Kinda like a "Man vs Pin" type thing but, y'know, I'm not a man and I'm a blogger, not a YouTuber. You guys could suggest pins or DIYs and my wonderful sister Rebecca and I will try them out, document them and put them up for you guys to see.



Second, I do a bunch of writing, and I've had a few people I know ask if I could write them a specific drabble or something. They'd give me a scenario and I'll write it for them. Over the summer, what would you guys think of submitting requests and I'd try to write them for you?

Third, I've never done a 30 day challenge before and I've always wanted to try one. There are tons and tons of them out there, all with different themes and different questions. Would you guys be interested in reading something like that? This one looks pretty cool:
Or I could always come up with my own...

Lastly, I was also wondering, what do you guys actually enjoy reading on my blog? Photography posts? Life posts? Rants? Tags? Reviews? Writing? Something completely different? Cause every once in a while, I'll be sitting in front of my computer with nothing in my brain, wanting to write a blog post, but having no idea what to write.



2 comments:

  1. oH mY GoD I remEMBER THAT NEW GIRL EP WHERE NICK WAS WRITING THAT ZOMBIE NOVEL AND afksl;j;kjkhdl!

    I personally love it when you do photography posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it a horrible thing that I've never actually seen New Girl and may have just typed "writer's block gif" into Google? *runs and hides in corner*. But I am going to start watching it as soon as I finish Friends! :)
      Alrighty! Thanks for your input. :)

      Delete