Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Lovely Weekend

Hello Lovelies!

My bestest friend in the whole entire universe works at camp all summer, which is wonderful for her because she loves it there, but sad for me because I don't get to see her. For years now, she's been asking me to come up and visit her and this year, I finally did! It's absolutely beautiful up there and I thought I would show you guys some of its beauty.

When my friend Lili and I arrived, the three of us went down
to where the boating stuff was kept. There were trees and a
lovely wind. It was sunny and warm and very peaceful.

This is my gorgeous, amazing, incredible, loving, patient,
wonderful bestest friend Hayley. 

I must have taken like 30 shots of this canoe, trying to
get the lighting and angle and everything right.

The paddles by the boat house.

The light coming through the trees was so pretty. 



I don't know if it's just me, but I just love wooden stairs.
Especially on trails or at camps. 

These golden flowers were so pretty and they made me
want autumn to come quickly.

Walking to the fire pit.

And this is my beautiful, talented, smart, funny friend Lili.



The gorgeous sunset at the fire pit. 
So this was probably one of the best experiences of the summer. I loved being able to get away with some great friends, out to a place that was so peaceful and beautiful. I hope you all have had a wonderful summer. School starts next tuesday for me. Part of me is looking forward to it, the other part... not so much.

Song of the Day
Currently obsessed with this song.




2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this song. Little Mix are my idols! :)
    Check out my site? :) Press the join this site button too.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful summer camp. Glad you FINALLY went! Haha. I love Little Mix! I love your blog too xx

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete