Sunday, December 7, 2014

12POC #1: White Christmas

Hello Lovelies!

Welcome to the first post of 12 Posts of Christmas! Today I thought I would share with you my favourite Christmas movie and one of my favourite classics: White Christmas!


This movie was released in 1954 starring Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen. It's a cute musical movie about an pair of friends from World War 2 who form a musical act and then meet two sisters who also have their own musical act. They both separately decide to go to Vermont for the holidays and end up meeting there again. They end up collaborating. 

I really like Danny Kaye a lot, he's one of my favourite classic actors. Bing Crosby has an incredible voice and I love the dynamics that form between the sisters and the friends. And the music in this movie is really wonderful. 

My family and I watch this movie every Christmas and it always makes me feel Christmasy. I've even been known to sneak it out at the end of the school year during exams. It's so cute and it always leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling at the end. 

Here's the trailer!



What are your favourite Christmas movies? :) Leave a comment below and let me know!


2 comments:

  1. I remember this movie. I used to watch it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's just so happy and classic and old! I love it! :D

      Delete