Thursday, February 26, 2015

Family Day

Hello Lovelies!

    I am officially sick of winter. Usually, it's a constant -10 and then occasionally as cold as -25. This winter, it's been the other way around. Every other day has had an extreme cold warning stamped on it. I was talking to one of the girls I work with and we were getting excited that it would be warm this Saturday. Yeah, a whopping "minus seven"! You know you're Canadian when...

    My family shares my sentiments and last week for Family Day, we went up to the butterfly conservatory in Niagara Falls. It was so warm and humid and I decided that I would just have to move in with the butterflies because there was no way I was leaving until spring. They were all so pretty and I must have taken over two hundred pictures. So without further adieu, enjoy the pictures of the beautiful butterflies! Or if you're scared of butterflies, then you might want to skip this post.


I love the little tongue. ^^



This is probably my favourite picture of the set.

Kay, these were super cool. They were
brown on the outside...

And then bright blue on the inside!



This is another picture I love. I really like the perspective
through the little breathing hole.

Feeding time!

Love the colours on this little guy.



Camouflage...
So happy belated family day to whatever other parts of the world celebrate it. I hope you had a wonderful time with your family. 

Oh! Being the wonderfully busy, forgetful person I am, I didn't realize until yesterday that ABOG had it's blogiversary like five days ago or something. So happy birthday to AGOB! Thank you to everyone who's here reading, whether you've been here since the beginning or just recently stumbled across my little corner of the internet. You all put a smile on my face.

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY! ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
  2. (This is me being late to everything) Happy Blog Anniversary! =D ((And although I have this growing fear of butterflies up close, your photos were great ^-^))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, don't worry, I posted this like a week late. xD And thank you! :)

      Delete